Inform us immediately of any problems.
- If your puppy is diagnosed with a genetic disorder in the first
2 years of its life we will,
take the puppy back and refund the purchase price of the puppy or
take the puppy back and offer a replacement puppy with the same guarantee.
- 3 day cooling off period.
If your puppy is returned within the three day cooling off period for any other reason
other than stated below, we will refund 75% of the purchase price or offer
a replacement puppy with the same guarantee.
- If your puppy is not acceptable because of health issues or other reasons
that are our fault (supported by a veterinarian certificate) within seven days of
purchase we will,
take the puppy back and refund purchase price of the puppy or
take the puppy back and offer a replacement
puppy with the same guarantee.
We will not be held responsible for any accidents or illness caused by the purchaser.
- If the puppy dies or is euthanized within seven days of purchase
as a result of a disease that is traceable to us (supported by a veterinarian
certificate and post mortem), we will,
refund the purchase price of puppy or
replacement puppy with the same guarantee.
- Your puppy will be vet checked, vaccinated and micro chipped
between 6 to 8 weeks of age, and vet checked again when de-sexed.
- Your puppy will be weaned and fully self sufficient at the time of sale.
- 8 weeks is the minimum age puppies will be sold.
- No puppy suspected of being sick, injured or diseased will be sold.
- Your puppy will be free from external parasites and will have been
treated for internal parasites.
- You will be given literature about feeding, de-sexing, parasite
control, health - including procedures for emergency treatment during
your guarantee period, housing, responsible pet ownership and current
information for registering your puppy with your local council.
If your puppy needs emergency treatment during the 1
week guarantee from purchase and you live in the Melbourne metropolitan
area please contact us and our vet on (03) 9375 7955.
If you do not live in the Melbourne metropolitan area contact us then a
reputable local veterinarian.