Inform us immediately of any problems.
- Where a puppy/dog is returned to us within 3 days of sale, for any reason not supported by a statement from a veterinary practitioner, we will take back the puppy/dog and refund 75% of the purchase price.
- Where a puppy/dog is returned to us within 21 days of sale accompanied by a statement from a veterinary practitioner that the puppy/dog is unacceptable for health reasons, we will take back the puppy/dog and refund 100% of the purchase price.
- If a puppy/dog is diagnosed with, suffering from, dies of, or is euthanased from a physical defect or disease that is traceable to us within 3 years of purchase, we will refund 100% of the purchase price when the owner of the animal provides supporting statements from a veterinary practitioner, including test results where a suitable test is available.
- We will not be held responsible for any accidents or illness caused by the purchaser.
- Your puppy will be vet checked, vaccinated and micro chipped between 6 to 8 weeks of age, and vet checked again when de-sexed.
- Your puppy will be weaned and fully self sufficient at the time of sale.
- 8 weeks is the minimum age puppies will be sold.
- No puppy suspected of being sick, injured or diseased will be sold.
- Your puppy will be free from external parasites and will have been treated for internal parasites.
- You will be given literature about feeding, de-sexing, parasite control, health - including procedures for emergency treatment during your guarantee period, housing, responsible pet ownership and current information for registering your puppy with your local council.
If your puppy needs emergency treatment during the 1 week guarantee from purchase and you live
in the Melbourne metropolitan area please contact us and our vet on (03) 9375 7955.
If you do not live in the Melbourne metropolitan area contact us then a reputable local veterinarian.